Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jingle all the Way

The next phase of Decor Elements is available now. There are some classy, fun and cute vinyl elements that you can use to decorate your home. The nice thing is that you're not limited to putting them directly on your walls or windows; you can use them on vases, plates, other glassware or even frame them so you can use them year after year. That's what I did with this Christmas one.

This was an easy holiday project. I cut some Ski Slope designer paper to the right size and then applied the Jingle all the Way. The two snowflakes are fun foam that I cut using my Big Shot.

To order any of these supplies (other than the frame), please visit my SU website.

This is one item that I'll have for sale at the Holiday Multi-Vendor Open house on November 15th. Stay tuned for more info about that.

Have a crafty day!



Add to Technorati Favorites

6 comments:

Tammy Borrello said...

I love what you did with the Jingle Bells Decor Elements - great job!

Kathy W said...

great project idea

Deb said...

This is fantastic. Great project.

Twila said...

Great idea. It looks so sparkely!

Flynn said...

Love your home d├ęcor idea….. & it makes a nice gift for Christmas too.

Staciestamps said...

Very nice. How do you make a project like this cost effective w/ the cost of the DE being more than what some people would normally put into supply costs? I had considered doing something w/ a DE as well, but that has been what's stopping me from moving forward.