Stamps: Scandinavian Season (#111774)
Ink: Baja Breeze (#111833)
Cardstock: Real Red (102482), Chocolate Chip (102128), Baja Breeze (111352) and Whisper White (100730)
Accessories: Ski Slope Designer Series Paper (112994), Big Shot (113439), Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip Die (113452), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1 3/8" circle punch (104401), 1 1/4" circle punch 104403), and 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon (109051)
- Fold Real Red (8 1/2" X 5 1/2") cardstock in half and crease with bone folder.
- Stamp snowflake image on scrap of white cardstock with Baja Breeze ink. Punch out with 1 1/4" circle punch. TIP: Hold punch upside down so you can see through the opening and can position the punch as desired.
- Punch Baja Breeze scrap with 1 3/8" circle punch and Real Red scrap with Scallop Circle punch.
- Adhere designer paper (each strip is 1 3/4" x 5") to Chocolate Chip cardstock (4"x 5 1/4").
- Wrap Chocolate Chip ribbon (6") around and glue/tape on back. Adhere to card base.
- Use Big Shot to die-cut Peace/Love/Joy/Cheer on 3"x12" strip of Real Red Cardstock. Punch out words from your Peace/Love/Joy/Cheer strip. Or, if you don't want all those words, use a smaller strip of cardstock and position it over the word(s) you want.
- Carefully separate the words with the Paper Snips. You can also use the left over curly-cues to embellish your card. You can see a sample of that here.
- Complete card as shown.
Have a fantastic day my stamping friends!