Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holiday Mini is here

Oh boy, it's finally time for the Holiday Mini Catalog. If you haven't seen it yet, do whatever you can to get your hands on it. It is completely fantastic! Beautiful papers, yummy ribbons, felt snowflakes, and so so much more! Oh, duh, you can view it online on my SU website. I'm such a dork. Go to http://www.sharongraham.stampinup.net/ and click on SHOP NOW in the top right hand corner and you can see it. You can even order things online if you don't want to have to email me. Pretty cool, huh!?



Anyway, here is one card I made using A Cardinal Christmas. It is such a beautiful set! You can see it here Once you check out the stamp set, if you want to order it, please visit my website at http://www.sharongraham.stampinup.net/ The designer paper is called Ski Slope and is also in the mini.

Gotta run. Have a fantastic day!

3 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

Wow, the coloring on your cardinal is just gorgeous!

Beth Fox said...

I love the way you colored the cardinal. This is my favorite set from the mini, and I hope it makes the big book. What a great job!

Shi said...

Beautiful!! This stamp is so pretty and I love it with the Ski Slope papers.