Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Recent Swap

This was the card that I made for my team swap last week. I only had to make 5 of these, which was a relief after completing all my cards for a 100 card swap. What was I thinking when I decided to do that?!? Actually, I know that I was thinking that I'd have plenty of time to work on it once the kids went back to school. Unfortunately, the teachers went on strike for a couple of weeks, which really put a crimp in my plans. :-) I'll post that card later.

Stamps: Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette. NQ Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose Designer paper
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, NQ Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Dies: Birds & Blooms, Top Note, Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, Gold Brads
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Love your card! I think that little bird is so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You can come to swap with us on Sirpriz!
Have a nice day!
Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift community all over the world

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super super cute! Love the layered flowers and that adorable little bird :)

Marilyn said...

Awesome job with this card! 100 card swap! OOOH MY! That's a lot of cards!! You'll have to share with us some of the cards you get back!!

Deb said...

I love this!