Sunday, September 7, 2008

Make a Difference

Every year, Stampin' Up! has a stamp set that is created specifically as a fundraiser for Ronald McDonald House Charities. With the help of demonstrators and customers, SU has donated almost $700,000 so far. How awesome is that!!! This year the stamp set is Say It with Scallops. It's a set of 4 that are designed to go with our brand new square scallop punch. This is my favorite RMHC set so far. This set of 4 sells for $17.95 (US) and $2 from the sale of each set goes to RMHC.

Here's the first card that I have made using it. There will be many more to come.

The "Hi" is from the Say it wth Scallops set. The rest of the stamped images are from Eastern Blooms, another of my new faves. Basically, anything floral is a favorite.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

Great card! This set and the square scallop punch are on my wish list!

Jana Emmert said...

Great card, Sharon! I love the colors. Eastern Blooms is one of my faves too, especially with the coordinating brass template.

Laura Brown said...

Wonderful card! I love how you combined two great sets on one wonderful card!

Didn't you just love how UPS delivered our FREE set to us at convention? WAY TOO much FUN!

Robin said...

Such a fun set! Great color combo