Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fancy Fold

I saw this fold somewhere and didn't write it down, so this is the way I remember it.
You make a basic side-folding card base and then cut off a triangle. Then make a smaller top-folding card base for the inside. Cover it all with DSP, add a little stamping and you're good to go. It's easy, once you figure out the angle for the cut. I used the acrylic grid that SU used to sell which helped a lot.


For the flower, I punched out a piece of Riding Hood Red with the circle Scallop Punch and then snipped in close to the center. Very easy!
Other supplies:
CS: Apricot Appeal and Bashful Blue
Stamps: Thank you Kindly, Pocket Silhouettes (on the corner of the Thank You -- it's subtle)
DSP: Washington Apple
Punches: Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Punch, little circle punch (either 1/2" or 3/4" -- I'd have to go measure)
As always, if you want to order any of these supplies or have me teach you how to make it, please email or call me. You can also order SU products online and not even have to talk to me :-)


Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

Very cute Sharon! It's so fun to try something different. I need to do that more often!

Laura Brown said...

This is brand new to me! Really cute!

Kim said...

Very cool! Another craft idea to add to "my list".

Deb said...

Love the fold Sharon and the great colors!!!