Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christmas Card Cranks 2008

How many years have you planned to make Holiday or Christmas cards and then didn’t have the time to get it all done?

This year, I’ll do all the boring cutting and you do the fun stamping! In each of these fast-paced Christmas Card Cranks, you’ll make 20 Holiday/Christmas Cards—4 each of 5 designs. (That’s what we call “crankin’ out a bunch of cards!”). $29 per session. Different cards at each session unless otherwise noted.

Registration and payment due 10 calendar days prior to the class.
I’m allowing 4+ hours for each session, but the stamping should take you approximately 2 hours, so feel free to arrive any time in the first 2 hours.

Session 1: October 24, 6:30-10:30 pm -- registration due October 14
Session 2: November 30, noon -5 pm – registration due November 20

SUPPLIES ONLY: If you can’t attend the event you can still purchase the packet of supplies. Just use your own stamps and ink at home.
COMPLETED CARD SETS: Love the look of handmade Christmas Cards but don’t have time to make them? Order Completed Card Sets for $39 (plus $5 postage to mail you your card sets).

Bring 2 adult stampers who have never stamped with me before and get a $5 rebate off your class registration. PLUS – When you place a $50 order at the class, you will receive a special gift.
You must PRE-PAY AND PRE-REGISTER FOR THESE EVENTS so that I have enough supplies for you. I will supply SU’s Anywhere Glue Sticks as adhesive. If you prefer another type, feel free to bring it.

These are the projects for Christmas Card Crank #1 on October 24th


I'm trying to get online registration figured out, so bear with me. I think it's working now, but if it doesn't, please let me know.




Christmas Card Crank Registration

Click on the arrow to choose your session(s) or Supply packet





***************************************************************
COMPLETED CARD SETS

Set of 20 Assorted Handmade Christmas Cards & Envelopes

$39/set of 20 plus $5 to mail you your cards




6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sharon - I'm having email problems otherwise I'd email you ... but when I click register on the #2 crank, I get the page on PayPal to pay for the premade cards. Not sure if you could send me a 'bill' In PayPal instead? Thanks!
jen

Jennifer said...

Never mind ... looks like you fixed it! :)

Debbi said...

Wonderful cards, Hope you get a fabulous turnout!

Staciestamps said...

Nice cards!!! Hope this is a great success for both you and your customers!

Laura Brown said...

What great cards, Sharon!

MacKenzie said...

These are gorgeous Sharon! Beautiful job.