Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Christmas Bowl

I'm so excited by this project! Check out this festive Christmas bowl that I made. It was super easy to make too! The only challenge was stamping on the curves of the bowl. Next time I'll use a plate, but this is what I had in my closet of "things I'll use some day."

The only supplies were the Snow Swirled stamp set that is 15% off through the end of September and white StazOn ink. I stamped on the back side of the bowl, rather than on the surface that would touch food. Just imagine what a fantastic ensemble you could make with dessert plates, serving dishes, candle holders, you name it. I got this bowl at Dollar Tree, so you could make a lot of Christmas items very inexpensively.

Happy Holidays (a few months early)

9 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, so pretty! I just love the tree in that Snow Swirled set--it will be featured on my Christmas cards this year. :D

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Oh, I definitely feel a CASE comin' on! Thanks for the great idea :)

Ellen aka Chipper (SCS) said...

Oh, my goodness! Not only to I love the glass plate (and I plan to case!) but I love the Frankenstein card and several of your other projects. Love the die cut envelope on the front of the card. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Tara Kieninger said...

This is simply stunning! Gotta try this.

Laura Brown said...

Very pretty, Sharon!

Mogs said...

I love that effect-such a lot of possibilites
Carole x

Elizabeth said...

This is fantastic! I will definitely be giving this a try!

Hugs!

jason & cyndi said...

How "StazOn" is the StazOn? If someone hand-washes the bowl, will the ink come off? I've used it for plastic, but not for anything that would get washed.

Staciestamps said...

Oh my, this is fantastic!!! Totally need to find a clear plate fast!!!