Sunday, August 24, 2008

Frankie Rocks

Oh My Goodness! I was checking out some other blogs and found this adorable Frankenstein card on Dawn's blog. Go check it out for instructions and a rockin' video. It was originally made by Kathy Alt, who shared it with Dawn at the recent Stampin' Up! Convention. Here's my version of it. I changed it up a tiny bit, but it's pretty much the same as hers.

Because of the bolts on his neck, he wouldn't fit in a standard card-sized envelope. So, you'd need a larger envelope, or a smaller card. Stamp club members, interested in making this in October?


3 comments:

Dawn Griffith said...

Super cute Frankie girlie .. He is sooo cute !! Thanks for sharing him with all of us .
xoox
Dawn Griffith

Tiffany Bauer said...

This is too stinkin' cool!!! Off to check out Dawn's site for the directions!! TFS!

Laura Brown said...

Isn't he the cutest? I'll be making him in my September classes, too! Great job!