Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Bunch of BS

What's a bunch of BS? A bunch of pieces cut out with my fabulous Big Shot, of course! I love the cute little envelope template which you could also use to hold little cards on packages or journaling in a scrapbook page. The flowers that embellish the envelope are also cut out with the Big Shot. The "rick rack" is from my new Scallop Border punch.

Stamp sets: Sincere Salutations, Eastern Blooms (on sale for 15% off through September 30th -- call or email me to order
Cardstock: So Saffron, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue
Designer Paper: Washington Apple
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Accessories: Big Shot, Blue Gingham Ribbon, Soft Subtle Brads

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Conni Frankl said...

this is awesome!!!I really love what you did!!I have added your blog to my favorites!!
C

Ann said...

Super cute! Love these colors--this paper is on my wish list! Love what you did with it here!

Tiffany Bauer said...

I love everything you have been doing with the Big Shot!! Thanks for all the inspiration and ideas!! Off to play now!!

Laura Brown said...

Great card using the envelope and flowers!

Stampin' Red said...

Love the title of this post...ha ha. The Big Shot has been so much fun. You have great samples! Corene

Marilyn said...

Love how you created all this with the BS!! I love it too!!! So many possibilities but not enough time... LOL!