Sunday, July 13, 2008

Wow Flowers and In-Colors Sneak Peek

My pre-order of items from the Fall/Winter 2008 catalog finally came. I'm totally in love with the new blue colors, especially Pacific Point. It's bright but not blinding. Tangerine Tango is a nice orange color. Anyway, here's my first creation.

This was based on Sketch Challenge 184 on SplitCoastStampers.com
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: DD Glitter, square punches, ticket corner punch and white gel pen

9 comments:

Jana Emmert said...

This set is perfect for the layout! Love the white stamping on the bg layer.

Marilyn Goodrich said...

LOVE it! Great color combo :)

Rhonda L said...

Now I really wish I had ordered this set!!! I'm lovin the blue & tangerine. Can't wait until my order comes!!

theysaywordscanbleed said...

that's great!

arlene,
Puyallup florist

Tiffany Bauer said...

Love this!!!! I can't wait for my preorder to come today so I can play with my new stamps and incolors!!! I am loving this sketch too!! TFS!

Carla said...

Love what you've done so far with the new stuff -- I am anxious for mine to arrive!

Julia said...

Very nice. I like how you put the colors together. By the way, I love this layout!

Eileen said...

Very nice job. At first, I wasn't sure about Kiwi Kiss, but the more I see it used, the more I see it works well with the other In Colors. Can't wait to get mine, now!

Kim said...

I wasn't going to get this set, I didn't even like it. But I really like all the cards I've seen with this set. Thanks for sharing yours with us. I love it!