Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Contrary to popular belief, I was not abducted by aliens. I've just been busy and haven't had time to post. The Card Buffet was really fun! Thanks to all who attended. (Hmm, I wonder if I Google "alien abduction stamps" if this will show up...) What's even worse that not posting is that I haven't visited the wonderful blogs on my blogroll either.


This is one of the cards that we made at the Card Buffet in June. I like the unusual color combination and layout. These were definitely a stretch for me, but I like how it came out. It uses the retiring Be Happy stamp set. It's an awesome set, especially for scrapbooking. The colors are Taken with Teal, Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron and Very Vanilla. He Hodgepodge Hardware that I used is also retiring on August 10th (or sooner if they run out of them).

Till next time, Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great card - I'm so going to miss this set....