Wednesday, June 18, 2008

New Product Line -- Decor Elements!


Oh my goodness! Yesterday Stampin' Up! announced a new product line called Decor Elements. Our Décor Elements product line is an extension of our Definitely Decorative home décor line. Décor Elements is vinyl artwork for walls, mirrors, windows, or other hard, smooth surfaces. Through our product development, we've been able to achieve intricate designs because of our manufacturing process. Whether you want to spice up the walls of your house or frame a piece for display, Décor Elements is easy to apply, easy to love, and easy to remove. I am so excited about this new offering!
My mind is buzzing with possibilities. Stay tuned for pictures when my pre-order arrives and for upcoming classes using these for framed art.


Edited to add: Oops, apparently I wasn't supposed to post the link yet. I'll let you see the link on July 1 when it's publicly available.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh, those are adorable!! Definitely going to check them out. :)