Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Fresh Cuts

Stampin' Up!'s June special on the brand new Fresh Cuts set is awesome!

Customers:When you purchase the brand new, die-cut Fresh Cuts stamp set, add on the coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes* for only $5!

Hostesses:Host a $400 workshop during the month of June, and receive the Fresh Cuts stamp set and coordinating Fresh-Cut Notes FREE--over a $30 value--in addition to your regular hostess benefits!

Contact your me TODAY to participate in this special, limited-time offer!
*Fresh-Cut Notes include 15 4" x 4" laser-cut notecards with envelopes.

This is a sample of a card and envelope that I made. Love, love, love these laser-cut notecards!

You can make notecards in a snap with these laser-cut cards. I put a layer of designer paper behind the opening and sandwiched a flower that I'd punched out with the 5-petal punch between it. Then a simple Flower Fusion flower and brad, a little stamping and I was done. Of course, there had to be a coordinating envelope.
Stay tuned for more samples.

4 comments:

Tammy Borrello said...

I really like what you did with the Fresh cuts. Nice work.

newenglandstamper said...

This is very pretty - great colors too.

Tiffany Bauer said...

Awesome!!! I just got my set and I think I need to get it out and play!!!

Laura Brown said...

Great note card! Don't you just love these? The ideas that I've seen are endless.