Thursday, June 5, 2008

Inspired by Shoes

In general, I'm a tennis shoes or flip-flops kind of gal. But, for some reason, I recently felt the need to go shoe shopping and this is one of the cute pairs that I got.

Now, in all honesty, I haven't worn them yet, but they're cute, right? The colors inspired this card made with Stampin' Up!'s new Fresh Cut set. The colors are Groovy Guava, Real Red, Wild Wasabi and Basic Black. I hadn't noticed the Brocade Blue in the shoes. My next attempt will incorporate that too.

You never know when inspiration will strike. So, look in your closet and get inspired!

5 comments:

Tiffany Bauer said...

I just love these shoes!!!!! Where did you get them??? I think I NEED a pair!!!LOL!!!!

Love the card too!!! Great job!

Laura Brown said...

Cute card! I really love those shoes, too!

Leah said...

I love when I find inspiration in clothing! You did a great job with these colors

Marilyn said...

The shoes are darling! The card is amazing too - what a great idea to use your shoes as a jump-off for inspiration - hmm must go check mine out!

Hulda said...

very pretty! Love the colors! Cute shoes too!