Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sneak Peek -- Fresh Cuts

Stampin' Up! is giving us a sneak peek at a stamp set that will be in the upcoming Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog. This Fresh Cuts stamp set will be available in June, and then not available until the F-W catalog comes out on August 11th. One of the best things about this stamp set is that it's die cut so it only takes about 2 minutes to mount the entire thing. Ya-hoo!

We'll definitely be using this at stamp clubs and workshops in June. There's a special next month, that I'll tell you about later.
This sample uses only Cameo Coral ink. Sometimes monochromatic is the way to go. The silver frame is from the Silver Hodgepodge on p. 7 of the Occasions Mini catalog. Stay tuned for more samples with this wonderful set.

9 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to order this set, your card is very pretty. I agree, sometimes monochromatic is the way to go.

Hulda Pollock said...

I'm ordering this set this week. You did a great job on this card. I have yet to try the monochromatic way, I'm not sure if I can pull it off :o I might have to CASE your when I get my set.

Lynn said...

Your card is just gorgeous! I wasn't sure if I "need" to order this...but the more I see it I know I DO need it! ;-)

Vanessa said...

I often forget about doing monochromatic...this is really pretty!

Anonymous said...

Sharon, this is SO pretty!! I love monochromatic color schemes and this is one of my very favorite colors.
Joanne

desirée said...

Okay, I was thinking about NOT ordering this set, but this card is so gorgeous it is changing my mind! :)

laura Brown said...

Oh! Very nice! I just got my set mounted today and hope to stamp and play this week!

Beth said...

Woohoo! It's cards like these that finally made me cave and order the preview, lol. This is adorable and it looks great with the Styled Silver HPH!

Jennifer Wiemann said...

Love these colors! Great job!