Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Chipboard Fun

I love this month's chipboard special! For the month of May, when you spend $35 on any Stampin' Up! products, you'll get 25% off all On Board chipboard products from pages 178-179 of the Spring-Summer Collection 2008! Here is a quick and easy 6x6 scrapbook page that I made in just a few minutes yesterday.

The chipboard flower is covered with Whisper White Craft ink and then embossed with Clear embossing powder. The center is a chipboard circle covered with Yoyo Yellow craft ink. I think the rest is self-explanatory.

If you want to get more hands-on experience with chipboard, contact me to set up a one-on-one time or, better yet, host a Girls' Craft Night with your friends.


4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Great layout Sharon - I need to post something advertising the chipboard special for my customers - thanks for the inspiration to do so!! And I like the phrase Girl's Craft Nights - sounds much better than a WORKshop!!! Who wants to work - we all want to play! Thanks again for inspiring!

desirée said...

What a gorgeous, simple, SPRINGY layout! ...and it uses Yoyo Yellow! So cheery:)

newenglandstamper said...

Thanks for more chipboard ideas. The page looks cute.

Beth said...

Adorable! Love how the photo corner gives it balance-lovely colors too!