Friday, May 9, 2008

Bali Breeze, Chipboard and Flower Fusion

This is the last chipboard post for a while, I promise. I can't believe that I have had it sitting around for so long and haven't used it. It's so EASY and versatile. I guess I thought that covering it with designer paper was difficult, but it's not if you use the method I described in my previous post.

So, here's the next ensemble.


It uses the Bali Breeze Double-Sided Designer paper, Flower Fusion felt flowers, On Board Accents, Gold Brads and Urban West rub-ons. Not one bit of stamping involved! The close-ups of each of the cards are below.

That's it for now. I have the house to my self for a couple hours and don't have to cook dinner...does that mean I can stamp?

Stay tuned next week for a blog prize :-)




4 comments:

Hulda said...

you sure have been making some awesome stuff with the chipboard...and no stamping! Chipboards can be so much fun and easy to use!
Have a nice weekend!

JessicaLynn said...

Just adorable. I really love this card. Great job :)

Jessica Lynn

My Paper World said...

They are ALL gorgeous! love what you did with the chipboard!

desirée said...

I love the chipboard - as far as I'm concerned, you can post as many projects using it as you have to share! :)