Thursday, May 22, 2008

5,000 Hits -- Time for a Blog Candy Prize

Wow! I'm honored that so many of you have taken the time to look at my blog and make comments. It makes me smile when you say such nice things about my posts. As a way of showing my appreciation, I'm offering some Blog Candy. I have no idea where that name came from, but it's a prize that's given by a blog owner.

This prize consists of a notebook decorated with Cutie Pie designer paper and a coordinating pen, PLUS the retired Oh So Lovely stamp set which I graciously mounted for you :-) It's still virgin rubber though.
So, how do you enter to win? Leave a comment on this post and tell me one thing you like about my blog or something you'd like me to do more of or less of. AND, you can earn a second entry if you've gotten a mammogram in the last year or done your BSE in the last two months. If you're male, it's whatever the equivalent exams are for you. I'll randomly draw a name on Friday, May 30th. Good luck!

10 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Congratulations on reaching such an impressive milestone!

My favorite part of your blog is the simple yet totally beautiful card samples you display at each post. They're inspirational to say the least.

I'd love to win this notebook and stamp set--thanks for the opportunity!

Lori said...

Congrats! I love everything on your blog, but my favorite post were the things you made using the chipboard and ginger blossom dp.

minerva said...

My fave were all the things you sis with the picnic papers and die cut blooms. So simple yet sooo pro looking. What don't I like? Erm, not enough posting! I blog hop every day!

Carolyn said...

Love everything about your blog, especially the way you go into detail on how you did something. Really helps out. Congratulations on reaching 5,000 hits. Many more

smallcity

Nichole M said...

Wow... 5,000! You totally deserve it! The thing that drew me to your blog and your creativity is that you use Designer Series papers in almost everything. Someone who is addicted as much as me! :-)

Bunny B said...

Woohooo!! Congrats on your many, many hits! :) I love seeing your cards and creations - it very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!!
x

Kat said...

Congrats! I love you blog. I wish I was half as creative.

Michelle said...

You have some beautiful cards on your posting...thanks for sharing.

Beth said...

Congrats on 5K! I come here mainly because I LOVE your style and the SU! focus is a bonus.
;-)
What a beautiful way to remind us of the importance of BSE's. I'm just now 40 so the M's start this year, but my DF Lisa was diagnosed at 40 (and she nursed 5 babies!). PTL she is now a BC survivor!

desirée said...

Congratulations Sharon!

I love the samples you share on your blog - your design style is so clean and pretty! :) Keep up the good work! I'd love to see a post every day! :)

I do my BSE every month:)