Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Pun Fun and Pure Color Pencils

I just can't stop blending my Pure Color pencils. It's so easy and makes even those of us with minimal talent appear artistic. I copied the layout of the following card from someone's blog and I really wish I'd written down which one it was. After searching for 30+ minutes last night, I gave up. So, if it's you sketch, please let me know and I'll give you credit. This layout it a perfect way to use up those little strips that you have left over when you're cutting layers for matting.


Supplies used:
Ink: Black Staz On and Bashful Blue (sponged around the edges)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red, Bashful Blue and Pumpking Pie
Accessories: Summer Picnic Designer paper, Black Stampin' Write Journaler (for the doodling around the edge)
Stamps: Pun Fun (HELPFUL TIP: When you're mounting the stamps, separate the words from the image and mount them on the side of the stamp. This gives you more flexibility in your stamping.)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ok, I love ANY layout that helps me use up scraps! This card is CUTE and beautiful job with your coloring - great doodles, too!