Thursday, March 6, 2008

Summer Days Scrapbook pages

If you haven't seen some of the new products in the Stampin' Up! Occasions mini catalog, you're missing out. I love the new Die-Cut Blooms on p. 14. They're kind of hidden, but boy are they worth it with 4 12x12 sheets of textured, die-cut flowers of all shapes and sizes! Anyway, the scrapbook pages below are for a new Demonstrator Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com. If you're demo, check it out! If you're not, you'll just get to see my creations here from time-to-time.

I made this layout with the aforementioned (don't I sound smart?) Die-cut Blooms, A Perfect Day rub-ons, and Summer Picnic Designer paper, all from the Occasions mini. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great layouts - thanks for sharing. Those blooms are really great, huh?

Carrie Gaskin said...

Me again - you made my day! I've "awarded" you on my blog. Check it out!

Sally said...

I love those die cut blooms - they coordinate so well with the summer paper! Cute layouts.
Sally