Friday, April 4, 2008

More Tart & Tangy

My team, the Inkellectuals, had a swap recently. Everyone's swaps were fantastic. This is what I made.

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Short & Sweet, Polka Dots & Paisley
Ink: Real Red ink & marker, Old Olive marker, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red, Summer Picnic DS paper
Accessories: Scallop punch, 1 3/8” circl punch, Styled Silver hodgepodge, Olive Twill, Crystal Effects, Fine Cosmo glitter, Crafters’ Tool Kit

Happy Weekend to all.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I just can't get enough of that tart & tangy set. It is too cute and so are your cards.

laura Brown said...

Great card! I'm sure everyone is happy to have it that was in your swap!!

Beth said...

This is so sweet! I love the ribbon slide paired with the scallop punch - adorable!

Tiffany said...

I just love that stamp set!!! Too cute!!!

I just added you to my blogroll.

Marilyn said...

Tart and tangy is one of my favorites too - it is just so fun - love your card for the swap - great choice and layout!