Friday, March 21, 2008

Just Celebrate Margo!

Check out these adorable cards that my 2nd level upline, Margo, sent to me. Both cards are made with the Just Celebrate stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog. Don't you just love the googly eyes on the owl?
I really like Margo's clean stamping style. As I mentioned to her, I forget about using white or vanilla as a matting layer. Now that I've been reminded, you may see more of my creations using those colors. One of the best things about being a SU demonstrator is that you get to meet people you wouldn't have met otherwise. Margo is one of those people. I feel blessed to be in Margo's organization; she is such a hoot (pun intented).
Until next time, happy stamping!

4 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

These are great cards! And those googlie eyes just make the owl!

Marilyn said...

Just added you to my blog roll - I'm in group 1 but always love getting more ideas! Love your site - great idea to use neutral colors for matting - I too never think of that! Thanks for sharing your great ideas!

Leah said...

These are really cute - I think that this is just a really great basic set.

wendy peatross said...

She did a great job on these. I love the simple style.