Monday, March 17, 2008

I made someone's day


Leah and Carrie both made my day by saying I'd made their days (make sense?). That was so cool. Now I get to pass this along to other fantastic bloggers.
Joanne, aka Sleepy in Seattle is an amazingly talented stamper. Check out her work!
Kimberly has a lot of fun projects on her blog.
Juanita has some wonderful scrapbook pages and card to inspire you.
Ann has an adorable set of cards using the Tart & Tangy stamp set from the Occasions mini.
Sally has a brand new blog. Visit her and make her feel the cyber love!


Then these recipients do the the following. If you already have this award don’t worry about passing it on, just display it proudly:)
1) Write a post with links to 5 blogs you find of interest and that inspire you.
2) Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3) Display the logo “You Make My Day”
4) Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.
That's all for now. Later Dudes. (Yes, I've been around the boys too long!)

1 comment:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.