Thursday, March 27, 2008

An Apple a Day

The Tart & Tangy set in the Occasions Mini is so stinkin' cute. Someone who makes home-made jam could make adorable labels using these stamps. Unfortunately, I'm good at getting myself into jams, but not making the kind you put on toast.

I'm also inspired to make slightly demented cards with it. Some day I may actually make them and then get the nerve up to post them. Does my mom ever read my blog?

Anyhoo, I whipped out this quick and easy card recently. I think the supplies are pretty self-explanatory, so until next time, Happy Stamping!


6 comments:

Leah said...

I am with you on lovin' this set. I haven't thought of any demented cards with set.....maybe you should post one.

laura Brown said...

Cute card! I love this set, too. Can you believe it's not on my shelf, yet? I've been too busy buying other sets! Ha. Ha.

Laura

Marilyn said...

I totally love this set too - it is amazing the great cards being created with this set and paper - love it!

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great card! Oh, I'd love to see something demented.....hint hint...

Robin said...

this is super cute! I love this set :)

Betty said...

Of course your Mom reads your blog. How else is a mother to "know everything"?
Love, Mom