Monday, February 18, 2008

Stamp A Stack Cards

At the end of January I had a Stamp-A-Stack for my customers where they made a dozen cards: 3 each of 4 designs using BRAND NEW RUBBER. These are the cards that we made. As you can see, for several of them I had various layouts that would work with the exact same supplies.

This first one uses Embrace Life with Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant. Notice the different fold on one of the cards. That's a quick and easy way to vary your design.


This card uses One of a Kind, the matching Boho Blossoms punch, and Berry Bliss designer paper. I was so nice that I punched out a big bunch of flowers for the gang. As it turns out, I have a ton left over. Fortunately, they go well with the Berry Bliss paper, so I'll be using them again in some other creation. Again, same pieces of cardstock arranged differently. Are you sensing a theme?
The new Just B stamp set is so much fun. I know I've said that before, but I'm saying it again. And it just lends itself so easily to paper piercing and faux stitching. I did the same layout each time, but lots of my customers got creative by orienting the card sideways and other ingenious adaptations.


And last, but not least, this fun Celebrate Everything card which also uses the Jersey Shore designer paper (not sure what it has to do with the Jersey shore, but I still like it) and the new striped grosgrain ribbon.


If you weren't able to attend this Stamp-A-Stack, hopefully you'll be able to attend Stamp Fiesta on March 7th. I'll post a picture of those projects soon.

Until next time, Happy Stamping.

3 comments:

Laura Brown said...

Great cards and wonderful layout ideas for each set! I've never thought about sitting down to stamp a stack of cards using all the different sentiments in a stamp set like the "B" set.

Laura

Debbi said...

What a bunch of great projects!! They are all very clean cut with great layouts and colors!

britta said...

love love LOVE how you used the same layout for multiple cards-what a WONDERFUl way to showcase the versatility of our stamps!