Monday, February 11, 2008

A Picture's Worth 1000 Words

This is my family on vacation a few years ago. Yes, I'm crazy enough to post a picture of myself in a bathing suit on the Internet.

I didn't have any southwest type stamps, so made the cacti out of oval punches. Before you get too gaga over my creativity, I have to confess that I got the idea somewhere else, probably on splitcoaststampers.com.

See the little flower and ribbon at the end of the "B yourself?" When you pull that out, it says "Be yourself, no one else is more qualified." I love that stamp from the Smarty Pants stamp set.

Thanks for taking the time to look. Until next time, Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Leah said...

The things that can be done with those oval punches are amazing!! That is an adorable cactus.

Carrie Gaskin said...

I love what you did here! Great page.