Monday, January 14, 2008

Playing with new stamp sets

My friend Joanne and I had a stampin' playdate and she let me use her Always stamp set from the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2008 catalog. I LOVE this set. The new catalog totally ROCKS by the way. There are TONS of new stamp sets in a variety of styles. PLUS there are lots of new accessories like rub-ons, felt flowers, new ribbons and lots more. I'll do my best to post more samples soon.

Both of these cards are made with Brilliant Blue and Summer Sun inks and cardstock. I love the clean look of these cards, if I do say so myself.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted these, Sharon, they sure are beautiful!

Joanne T. said...

That was me, Joanne, not anonymous :)

Kathleen said...

Yes Sharon the new Spring/Summer 2008 does totally rock, and so do your designs!

Thank you from a new demonstrator,
Kathleen
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/kathleen/