Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPINESS is...August Projects of the Month

August's featured stamp set is Happiness, which is found on page 118 of the Fall/Winter Stampin' Up Idea Book & Catalog. It's an awesome background stamp that can be used in its entirety, or you can just use sections of it. Below are the August projects.




These adorable cards were made by stamping the background stamp once and then cutting up the images so they could be used on different cards. I decided that the bottom card needed something else, so I used a second stamping to get the stripes and three flowers that I punched out.

The Double Sided Designer paper that I used is called Cutie Pie. It's way fun! The cardstock colors that coordinate with it are Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and So Saffron. I used Rose Red ink, but the delicious, new Purely Pomegranate would work equally well.

The other cool think about this stamp is that you could use portions of it on masculine cards if you use a different color. Gotta love versatility!

If you want more general information about the projects of the month, please check April posts or email me.

No comments: