Monday, July 16, 2007

Fabulous Flowers and Pretties kit

I had a little bit of time to play a few days ago and came up with this. The new Pretties kit in the Stampin' Up! catalog adds so much to a card or scrapbook page. The flower on the bottom left was white. I used my blender pen and picked up a little bit of Purely Pomegranate from the lid of the ink pad and colored it onto the flower. The centers of each of the flowers is a half pearl from the Pretties kit too. Glue dots worked great to get them to stick onto the flowers. I actually took the time to cut out the big dahlia and the smaller guava flower. As many of you know, I don't like to cut things out, so probably won't be making a lot of these.

Supplies used:
Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, Basic Black
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Accessories: Pretties kit



No comments: